Naan Pesto Pizza
- 1 garlic naan (you can usually find this ingredient in the bread aisle)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of pesto sauce
- 6 tomato slices
- 5-7 mushrooms
- Sprigs of fresh basil
- Chunks of fresh mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the naan on a baking sheet.
- Spread the olive oil over the top of the garlic naan. Top the oil with the pesto sauce.
- Place the tomatoes, mushrooms, basil, and mozzarella over the pesto sauce.
- Place the baking sheet in the over for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the naan is slightly browned.
My weekend visitors might be my guinea pigs for this.
Or we will have Chinese food .. or Mom will make potatoes and eggs and tell them to eat and be quiet.
One never knows what will happen at the moment when there are hungry grown children and no culinary inspiration. So make Naan Pizza.