This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Grab the Clutch !


I used to hate carrying a clutch.  You are one handed when you carry a bag in your hand.
But These Days ... the clutch has some sort of strap usually and I find that I am not always needing a huge bag, just the keys and lipstick and oh ... a mirror and my wallet and maybe a piece of hard candy in case ones sugar levels drop and well, I don't need a huge bag anymore.

So from the Old Days when I would hit Saks 5th Avenue with my husband on the day after Christmas, I have a fine collection of Clutch handbags.
Right now I am carrying something new .. a Clutch that is also a wallet from Coach.
It is called a Wristlet . But it is the gathered leather that made me want it.
It is so interesting looking, I had to have it.
You know what I mean, I know you do.


2 comments:

Furtheron said...

Oh clutch...

Then I was think "mechanism to separate driven wheels from the engine in a car/lorry" etc.

Not tuned in at all at the moment...

Notes From ABroad said...

LOL, Furtheron ... that is perfectly alright..