This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Shopping or Something

Have I mentioned that my daughter is Wonderful ? Priceless ? A girl any mother would be proud of ...

For my birthday , coming soon ...
She is going to fly up here to stay with me .. we will go Shopping, Lunching, Shopping, Sightseeing, Shopping and Eating out maybe .. since I never do that now that I am alone.
(coffee shops don't count)

I just went on Sephora and had a grand old time online shopping but while that is ok... there is nothing like wandering for hours through a huge mall and getting ideas.

Pottery Barn ... I get such good ideas from the way they set up their  room displays... I might have to get a new blanket or something ..

Williams Sonoma ... I might need a new cup or bowl or something ..

DSW .... I know I will need a shoe or two ..

Those Discount beauty places where I can wander through shelves and shelves of Shampoo and Conditioners ! ...

J Crew ... a tee shirt or sweater or something ....

The Gap ... I know I need a pair of jeans that fit or something ...

So many stores, so little time ..
I hope she feels like shopping .. or something .


No comments: