This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Spaces -

The light and open space , no clutter, I heart this kitchen !
If I lived in an apartment, this would be the look I would want.
Light, lots of light and clean open space.
When I was 19, I lived in LA .. on a street much like this .. another lifetime ago.




Thank you to Freund von Freunden/tumblr  for the images.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Did you see my recent kitchen pics Candice? I rehabbed the portable island to include a pot rack in the wasted space! My kitchen is not huge but manageable…….as long as nobody gets in my way, haha!

Hope so much you find a happy place to start over dear……..when Spring arrives you'll be able to get out about and look around, so hang in there a bit longer.

Hugs - Mary