This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Snowbound Shopping

So What Do You Do when you are snowed in and the house is clean and the laundry is done and there is nowhere to go ?
That's right ! Go Online Shopping !

A few items I found this morning that I might not be able to live without ... tell me, do you love them too ? Which ones do you like best ?

I don't even know if my iPhone will fit, it might be too old .. but what a pretty phone case! 

Will it ever be Summer again ? 
Will I really go out in the warm sunshine wearing  a pair of cool sunglasses   ? 
I am not 6 feet tall. I laugh to imagine how bad I would look in this outfit.
Thanks, Anthropologie for the giggles.
We won't even discuss the Heidi hair-do.

                       Really ?? I can make my own beaded bracelet and it will look better than that !
                             I am snowed in ! I can make a dozen of them !

                                  Maybe I should shop for a ticket to a Warm place instead ....




thanks to Anthropologie.com

No comments: