This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Good Deeds

 Good Deeds

I love stories like this and I think the whole world could use a few more stories like this.
And a few more people who do good deeds .. every chance they get.

They don't have to involve sums of money, they can be just your company with someone who is stuck at home, helping with buying groceries or baby sit a young mother who needs a break.
There are so many things a person can do for someone else... all you have to do is look around you or just think what would mean something to you.

Do a Good Deed.
It will come back to you in so many lovely ways.

No comments: