This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Best laid plans

It was hot and humid today.
I was not happy. I had all of these Plans !
It dampened all my enthusiasm to go to Palermo and hang out, cafe sitting, Margarita drinking, window licking, perhaps even some shopping !
All I wanted to do was to hide here with the air conditioning.
So in that case, it was a good day. I stayed home ( after a small sojourn to the park with Pup) and dallied on the computer, fiddled with my recipe books, messed about in the kitchen and basically, became a lump of contentment. Pup too.
We are waiting for the pizza to be delivered and then we will take Pup and go for a walk, in the dark , for ice cream.
Tomorrow is a holiday .. hmmm, are the shops open?



No comments: