This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Orange

After seeing this house on our walk in the neighborhood today, I could not stop thinking about that Orange door! I mean really, look at that house ... the door was an outstanding Hermes orange. I made a slightly snarky remark about "someone must love Hermes" , which my husband and I both smiled at, I love Hermes. 
But it made me start thinking about how the right orange, that orange, can make such a difference in an ordinary room.
baxter design
deardesigner
greatinteriordesign
Now I have to keep an eye out for anything Orange, a vase perhaps, a pillow or throw .. something ... Orange.







No comments: