This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Nothing like some Good Shopping !

Sibyl Vane
This is my favorite, well, one of my favorite shoe stores here in Buenos Aires. Great for little summer ballet flats in leather that seems soft enough for a pair of gloves.

Paula Cahen D'anvers ... I love her name !
I love her stores !

HUMUWACA
Wacky name , fabulous leather

Prune
One of my favorite stores... anywhere.


Patio Bullrich
This is a favorite ( neighborhood ) mall, full of shops like Prune and Cacharel and our cinema.
Alto Palermo, where there are so many stores I still haven't seen them all and restaurants !
Galleries Pacifico
And then there are the shops, on every block, shoes, bags, clothing, boutiques, jewelry, whatever you need, it is in your neighborhood.

Buenos Aires, good shopping.

No comments: