This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ideas... always looking for Ideas !

Bookcases ! For the dining room.
I love having a library / dining room. My husband says, "Dining Rooms are a waste," and I agree.
I have a dining room. It is beautiful. . with a nice black and gold Italian chandelier ( antique from San Telmo)


and a round table and chairs from Thonet. The legs remind me of spider legs. They look good but no one uses them. We eat in the kitchen. So there is a wall waiting to become a library wall in the dining room.
I keep trying to think of how to convince my husband that a Toile covered chair would be a Good Thing.
I don't know about you but having a map as wall paper would eventually make me go insane.
Why is it that other peoples water stained/damaged walls look good?
Just when I thought an all White bathroom would work ...
Does this wallpaper make you twitch or is it just me?
I would spend 50% of my day ... in the bathtub.

photos House Beautiful / mine 

No comments: