This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Shady lady











The bathroom window needs a shade. It is a French window and the glass is frosted but I want to "dress" it as well as covering the glass will make me feel like it is more private, even though only a pigeon stopping by once in a while would be able to try to look in. I am torn. I love Toile and have blue and white toile roman shades in my kitchen. And I think in the white bathroom, black and white would look great, especially with the dark wood vanity. But then I wonder, would the wood look good? or too masculine. I think Toile is better. Good... glad we got that settled.


Blue and White Toile in Kitchen



We have probably, as of today, decided that we will have a larger more  ornate frame made for the mirror and while the wider/larger frame will cover some of the water marks.. it will also make it look like a great huge old mirror just hanging on the wall. We will pick out molding and have it painted white, I am playing with the idea of antiquing it .. distressing it maybe .. 

It has been a dreadful rainy day, this is all I have to do is plan renovations and dry off the dog when The Husband comes in from walking him. 
I did make a nice Pasta with Creamy Tomato , Smoked Salmon Sauce.

No comments: