This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'd luv to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair. ( Bette Davis)

I got a haircut.
Since we have lived here (3 years) I have let my hair just grow.. have a good time, get long, see if I care !
So now and then there will be an infinitesimal  trim .. just the ends, don't make it short !!!
Lately, I am thinking that as long as it is   , it might not be that flattering .. it might make me look silly.
So I saw this photo and it made me stop and think .. that is my hair ... just shorter and with roots.
I want that haircut .. without the roots, thank you very much ... and a wee bit longer. 
Can't go too crazy all at once, can we?


So I got it.


A few inches longer but there you have it ... it feels great.


Now I have to go shopping .. I need the right clothes to wear with my new haircut.


What ?! you don't shop for new clothes after a haircut ?? Why ever not ?
Don't tell me you continue to walk around in the same old outfits with a new haircut !! getoutahere !
Everyone gets new clothes when they have a new haircut.
These are some choices of mine ... so far ... 


(If you are not joking and you have not done this yet, now is the time for you to start to seriously consider, new hair = new clothes.)


lara bernasconi


Nadine Z


 Elementos


Prune

Chocolate


and a big favorite around here .... paula cahen d'anvers


Have fun virtual shopping and think about getting a hair cut then buying some shoes. 
Let me know how happy it makes you ~























3 comments:

shirenesBEAN said...

I totally agree that there are certain clothes to wear depending on how your hair looks ;) my mom thinks I'm crazy for thinking that I can't wear certain jackets or something if my hair is down! XD

And congrats on your haircut, i love the look of the hairstyle! :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cut. Are you thrilled? And, yes, I go shopping after haircuts...because I went so short with my last one, the shopping was for earrings that matter.

Bravo, I love the new look.

Notes From ABroad said...

I like it a lot.
Not too short, not too long, just right ~