This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chocolate

 I am about  to start thinking of what to make for dinner.
We went to the market today. 
I have all this fresh Stuff for salads and wholesome goodness sorts of meals and ALL I am interested in is a bite of Chocolate.. well, more than a bite but you know what I mean.
We have a bag of M&Ms in the cupboard. 
I am hoarding them.
There will be a movie on later, I will wish I had an M&M or two .. 
I have Will Power... they are safe until later... then, no one had better stand in my way.


All day I have been good about controlling The Sweet Tooth.
I had my multiple cups of coffee with multiple spoons of sugar and one scone !
That's it ! 
I deserve chocolate !
Everyone deserves chocolate, but some of us deserve it more.
Fact of Life ... 
So .... someone like myself ... would have a friend who feels similarly inclined, no?
And what would that friend send to me in an email, but a Thought or Two about ... what was that?
Chocolate !!


So here you have it ..



Did you know? 


Chocolate is a vegetable. 
It comes from the Cacao tree found in rainforests.




May we offer these suggestions for your menu today.......




Breakfast: 
Your favorite chocolate cereal along with two or three chocolate cream-filled donuts. Wash it down with a little hot chocolate.


Mid-morning snack: 
A chocolate candy bar(with or without nuts) to hold you over and give you a boost until lunch.


Lunch: 
A big tall glass of chocolate milk is a must along with your meal. Try a piece of chocolate pie or pudding for dessert.


Mid-Afternoon: 
Eat healthy(???) with some chocolate covered raisins. This contains both vegetable and fruit.


 Dinner:
 If you are an adult, sip a chocolate liqueur before dinner. Chocolate flavored coffee is a must with dinner. 


Dessert is none other than chocolate cake.


Nighttime snack: 
Chocolate ice cream, of course!


                            allposters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulosa!!!!!!!

Notes From ABroad said...

Merci beaucoup , mon ami !