This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What a day !
I got up late, had breakfast with the husband and lolled around then went to the market and came home to watch lovely men run around on a field kicking a ball.
And Our lovely men won the match.
Cheering and happy noise everywhere .. I am exhausted.. 




Oh ... we bought Pup his Birthday presents and he has been content with lying on his bed and chewing a large rawhide bone into a soggy mess. 
A happier pup you will never see.


It is late, I am exhausted, tomorrow is another day ..          blowing you un beso .. 
                                                          from sweet petulia blogspot
Yes, the kitten is blowing a kiss .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, my grandpa had a sweet petunia, but I don't remember her blowing kisses. That is precious.

Notes From ABroad said...

She makes me want to get a kitten .. or two .. Pup would be beside himself with joy.