This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, June 21, 2010

OK, so I was whining a lot about the heat and mosquitoes.
 All that seems a vague memory from a very long time ago. 
It was a lovely fall and then, overnight, before you could snap your fingers and say Winter, it was here !
And now I find it is dark at 4 or 5 and I want to eat early and go to bed at 7.
And to make everything worse, I am wearing fleece pants and a long tee shirt with a fleece turtleneck top with fleece lined Merrells clogs ! and I am still cold.


I want my warm weather back. 
I take back all the nasty things I said about it.
I want to wear a light sweater or jacket, nothing heavy or itchy wooly.
I am tired of the boots already ! 
I want my light soft ballet flats or my girly shoes...
Pup wants it to be warmer too.
It is his birthday. He was a June baby/puppy. 
It was warm. He didn't shiver until he was about 5 months old ... now we are shivering in June. 
That is not right. 
We can't celebrate his birthday with a day in the park with the pups... it was celebrated with a fast walk to the park, a couple of chases with the pigeons then a dash back home before we froze.


Happy Birthday.


Of course, my husband has a birthday in December. It was always freezing ... now he gets to have a hot summer birthday.
What have we done ??


I want to wear this outfit ... tomorrow.
If you have never seen this website.. go to the http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/


I look fine in red, the shoes will work and I love the coat .. so my hair is blonde and longer, I will still look smokin! and so will the husband in that suit.. although I have a feeling, the husband will not wear white shoes.. ever. really.


OK.. thank you for listening to me, you can tell me how you feel.
I am sure you agree, even though most of you are probably enjoying warm June weather .. unlike people who live here, at the Bottom of the World !!


un beso 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please assure me you are glad H will not wear white shoes, ever. They actually appear to be sneakers. He should be deleted and she in the red (and yes, it would look nicer on a blonde with a poodle nearby) left to shine.

Notes From ABroad said...

Oh be assured, the husband never wears white shoes / sneakers.
I don't either for that matter.
Yes, I can see me in that dress, those shoes and Pup beside me... the husband is welcome too .. sin zappato blanco :)

Kathleen said...

You would definitely be rockin' that outfit, girlfriend. I think red is a "friendly" color for most blondes. And no, your DH is not capable of looking that tacky.