This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shabby Chic



I keep thinking this is the way I want to change my rooms. I just saw on  her website , a brown velvet slip-covered chair. I have to do that .. I can do a printed fabric ( cotton) for summer and the velvet for winter.


Not sure of color but pale brown/cocoa sounds good to me right now. Or old gold .. I have a collection of Chinese blue and white porcelain, it looks good with yellow/gold .. maybe pale brown.


So while I did nothing of note today- unless you count eating scones, fighting off a huge male German Shepherd that was thankfully muzzled but still intent on having "relations" with my male dog .. walking in fresh air for hours , cooking a really tasty and easy meal of Sorrentinos with a creamy mushroom sauce with fresh tomatoes .. and topping it off with an Alfajore ..  
Is there any better invention than Chocolate? ... I did find time to fantasize over doing some changes in the decorating of our home. 


If only the pool and roses were possible too !

No comments: