This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday ... shopping day ... but not the sort that I had in mind.
The husband has a cold. It is grey and chilly out and if we had a fireplace, we would be sitting in front of it all day. But since we don't, we sat in front of the television, reading, napping, and shopping .. for groceries.
I bought all the makings for an excellent Chicken soup.
I will cure that man with my cooking ! or else.
So my plans for browsing the boutiques have been put off.
Tomorrow.. maybe a mall... maybe the cinema .. we will see how the patient is in the morning.
That's all for now, your's truly, Nurse Ratchett.

No comments: