This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, May 16, 2010



Chocolate Bread Pudding

Chocolate ( I use chocolate chips, chocolate syrup and anything else chocolate)
3 cups milk
4 cups soft bread cubes ( I mix breads, I have used stale scones, biscuits, croissants, french bread)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 eggs well beaten 
1 teaspoon vanilla
Butter to grease the baking dish 



Combine  milk, sugar , vanilla and eggs.

Add chocolate chips, chunks, anything else.
Pour over bowl of bread ( should all be torn into cubes/chunks)
Pour into baking dish. 
Bake at about 350º for about 45 minutes.. You want the custard to set but you want it moist.
When you remove pudding from the oven, now is the time to pour chocolate sauce/syrup over it.
Serve warm, if extra calories are needed, serve with a good vanilla ice cream .. or butter pecan if you want to die happy.


    

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Mmmmm...! My brother will love this. Thank you! (But I will have to wait to make it. We still have part of a pan of blondies and part of a pan of brownies--both made "from scratch"--to get through. I am literally trying to give them away!