This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Good Memories

A long time ago, when there was no hint of sadness or loss in my life .. my husband and I went to this restaurant for dinner. It was lovely. Everything about it was perfect. The food, the place , the company.

Not long ago, I drove by .. funny, all those years ago, I would never have dreamt that I would live nearby .. I drove by and remembered that happy weekend and all the happy days and years I had with my husband.
Sometimes I smile and the memories are good.. sometimes I weep because they are so sad ..  I miss him as much as ever.

So I am going to wait until summer and for a treat for my tiny family and I, we will go there for a meal and make new memories for me to hold close.

I have been snowed in for days.
Today the pony-tailed knight in his blue truck came into my driveway and before I knew it, he cleared it out . I went out to thank him and got a hug and a goodby and off he went.

I am thankful for my neighbors. I hope moving to another house , with other neighbors will be as nice as it is now.

No comments: