This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lead Me Down the Garden Path

While I enjoy living in this wonderful city , my thoughts keep drifting to the next place. 
Dreams of gardens and flowers and places to sit and contemplate life's little pleasures occupy my mind.

While I walk city streets and sidewalks, my mind lingers on the idea of a garden path.

I see walls here, buildings, enclosed homes and places I cannot see because of their walls. And I imagine having my own wall, with my own Garden inside.. 


Source

1 comment:

Linda said...

Keep dreaming....
Anything is possible...
Dreams can come true...

Cheers!
Linda :o)