This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Little Change Will Be Nice

This is sort of what my home looks like. Colors are the same, high ceilings, there is a dog on the floor . I need to go to the Flea Market and get some more French-ish pieces to put here and there. A little Change here and there will be nice.
I would love to change the kitchen light to a chandelier but we have this Art Deco light that is a piece of art and so it must remain where it is .. I think maybe I will put a chandelier in the bathroom, it is the only room without one. I do like this kitchen. I should move , I have so many decorating ideas to try out..the change will be nice!
Now this is possible ! and my floors look much better than these!
I have been shopping a lot lately.
I love this look.
I am quite happy with a 99% black wardrobe.. it saves me from all those pesky decisions, you know, what should I wear this color with ?

No comments: