This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Paseo Alcorta

Otherwise known as My Other Mall





These are just a few of the many wonderful shops in this beautiful mall. I can't remember, 4 - 5 stories high, top floor is books , childrens shops and electronics plus a childrens play space, McDonalds and a food court. And views from way up there, looking out towards the river.

But my views are primarily the shops. Today I managed to only get a little something at Zara and something at Mac.
But Paseo Alcorta and Patio Bullrich are both going to be seeing a lot of me , plus the shops in Palermo.
Never say I didn't warn you ! I am limping along and ready to shop !

No comments: