This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dreaming of Living in ....

In Autumn I dream of living in England..
Perhaps London which would suit me fine also.
Then I think if I were given a choice, Paris might win.
Italy would not be punishment either.
To live in a home with wonderful architecture or to be able to visit neighborhoods with homes that make a person dream of beautiful things. Wherever we live, we should walk around the neighborhood, perhaps farther from familiar streets and really look at the homes and streets. Odds are, there will be many beautiful sights there to see, to marvel at, to appreciate.

source:
BNPS.co.uk
mcmcf
NYT

No comments: