This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cool Dreams on a Hot Day

It is so dreadfully hot here, and while it did cool off a tiny bit this morning with rain, it is now very humid. So I am trying to only look at pictures of places that are cool.
Cold even. I am looking at real estate online and imagining outside , there is too much snow , so I will throw another log on the fire and read some more. Pup is sleeping contentedly in front of the fire.
Or we are in New York State and I am sitting in an Adirondack chair with a cup of tea, looking out over one of the incredibly beautiful lakes... this one is Lake George.
Autumn in New York State is quite beautiful but from where I am sitting now, any season is good.

images. the Sagamore Hotel, BNPS UK, my files.


1 comment:

amy said...

Here I am... dreaming of warm weather..
I'm stuck in a snow storm,
the space heater is my only hope.

I want tropics, and sun light.
how I miss it so

love your blog



hope to hear from you*!
flyingakite.blogspot.com