This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Street Style or What to Wear

Buenos Aires Street Style is this great website where they take photos of people in the street and post them so I can see What other people are wearing and wonder Where can I get That, Why do I never see That in the stores and Why is that man wearing that Purple Thing?
Scott from the Sartorialist was here with his beautiful wife Garance and it makes sense that Their photos are on the website .. I mean, have you seen the blog ?? Go look, it is perfect for someone ( like me) who needs to be helped along some days with What to Wear ! But this is a little offering to you so you can see what might be seen in the street, here in Buenos Aires. ( No, I have never seen anyone wearing a purple thing like that .. my dog might attack it.)



images http://www.onthecorner.com.ar/


1 comment:

Furtheron said...

I don't think the purple yeti look is my kind thing really :-)