This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner in Argentina

Well, I think I have figured out Dessert.
Dinner might be something like Chicken and a Salad. By the end of November, it is early Summer here.
I am not roasting any chickens. I might buy one already roasted and my husband can make his killer mashed potatoes. But I will make dessert, it is the least I can do. Especially when there is chocolate involved.
The Above Dessert is Chocolate-Pumpkin Bread Pudding from the New York Times. .. if you still haven't thought of a good Thanksgiving dessert ~

2 comments:

highheeledlife said...

How devine delicious that looks .. thanks for sharing the recipe link... HHL

Notes From ABroad said...

This looks like one of those desserts that I would rather have than the main course :)