This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

What is it with men ?!!

Why do they think because they don't need a toilet to sit on , that it is OK to piss on a tree in the park in broad daylight with people everywhere.... People with children playing, people having picnics ( talk about an appetite killer) ... People walking their dogs ... yeah, that would be me.

I am not a prude. Well, maybe I am a little but not about most things. When my son was really small, he had to go and we were hiking and there were no bathrooms for miles. I let him pee in the woods.
Is this my punishment ? I get to live in a city that allows this in public parks?

I might be cranky today. Or I might be rightfully annoyed.

What do you think ?

And the morning started out beautifully with a fantastic concert by the Munich Philharmonic led by Zubin Mehta and the day was perfect, not too warm, not too cool and a pretty sky overhead.
Photos later.. of the sky, not the park pisser, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely like the sound of the concert better than the park pisser. Gross and disgusting!

Notes From ABroad said...

You will have to come sit in the park with me and we will glare disapprovingly at anyone even thinking of peeing in the park !
The concert was perfect .. perfecto.