This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Right now ...


Going on right now in my apartment: well, if it were not a Volkswagon commercial, it would be my bathroom being painted.
The bathroom door is closed. There was much sound of sanding and now it is mostly quiet, paint is being applied.
I had to get up at 8 am and even Pup resented it .. Now we are all just sitting around, waiting for It to be Over.
The Husband just got back from walking Pup and buying breakfast... he is such a good man.
I am still miserable , cough cough, hack hack... but might be improving...slightly.

Tonight's dinner .... ( there is not much to think about this morning, so while I wait for the pianter to get out of the bathroom, I will think about dinner)
Sorrentinos in Tomato Sauce.(which I would have to make)
or

Chinese
Hmmmmm.... Hot Chinese chicken soup !

1 comment:

Ellinor Forje said...

I love the top photo.Interesting blog you have here. Stop by mine when you have time.

Besitos.