This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Finally

                                                                                                                                      
BEFORE
AFTER
I am still sick but happy.
And today our housekeeper made the house sparkle, Pup was happy  ( he loves that woman)  and The Husband brought me armloads of flowers. I am happy with everything right now and feeling the tiniest bit better.
My goals now are to get completely well, 
and Go shopping.

I think that is reasonable, don't you ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great and armloads of flowers sounds pretty splendid. Surely today is the end of the crummy feeling.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

It is most certainly reasonable to shop after being cooped up & ill! I hope with this new week that you start feeling like yourself again. You have much going on. You have a fabulous husband, can't remember when I have had flowers last?

You must keep me posted the possible school house(s). What a marvelous project that would be. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.

Get well soon ~ Deb