This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Plan

I have a plan. If it does not work, I will just do as much as possible with what is here and be content..or move.

I have decided to pitch this idea to The Husband. Maybe I should do it now, while I am sounding and looking my weakest and most pitiful. I have had some mystery illness that just hates to let go, leaving me weak and tired and not in the mood for anything but laying around and moaning quietly.
So .... our kitchen has a beam going across. It is painted white. I want to do something about that so it will look like the beam in the photo. We even have the French door !
I will keep our floor, I like it better anyway- it is ochre colored ceramic tile.. great big squares.
I have the black granite, the problem is the cabinets, mine are cherry.
I am going to see how it will look if I remove the doors, the interiors are all white. It might work.
The Husband will probably hate it.
Wish me luck !

No comments: