This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Have Nothing To Wear

Hermes .. I love you.
Vivienne Westwood said  :
I am not one of these people that likes the no-makeup makeup look and things like that. I like artificial things. I think that’s what civilization is: artificial, otherwise we’d just be still living in trees.”
Is she talking about these ladies ?
I keep thinking of my grandmother talking about "growing old gracefully". How do we know when to begin?
Is Anna Wintour being graceful about it ? I think so .. of course she only eats birdseed once a day but still..
I'm reading my old hometown newspaper and looking at shoes and bags that  I like.. but but .. it is Spring where I am living now.  They don't have  Cole Hahn   here .. weeping.
I remember people from Argentina used to fly to the US to shop. Too bad those days are gone. Really.
Alright, enough about that .. I have to go shopping . Really, I HAVE to go. 
Let's hope there is something that will look good, fit, won't fall apart when I get it home and that I don't look silly in it. As long as I don't wear a big flower on my head , I think I will be OK.



images via NYTimes

No comments: