This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm going all French ...

I love the look of this but not the overdone, slightly obsessive need to be sure everything has a double. The mirror and the table and colors are lovely though. 

This is the sort of thing I have to find in the Flea Market ( Mercado de las Pulgas)
And here I was all set to ask the painter to get some nice white semi-gloss paint for my kitchen and I saw this sunny yellow. But my kitchen is very dressed up, not country, what to do ? what to do ?
Beams and rip out the cupboards? I think it would be easier to just move to Paris.
I am really liking this grey with yellow. But my walls are a perfect yellow and I have a feeling The Husband would balk at grey walls.. so what if I do everything in the room grey instead? 
The sofa - grey velvet .. 
The mirror ! the mirror !!!!
(is that a hornet's nest ??)
I actually have something like this in our dressing room but I am seeing from this photo that I need more shoes.

images via Elle Decor, House Beautiful , Metropolitan Home, Country French , House & Garden

No comments: