This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Even Mad Housewives go shopping

Not that I wouldn't rather be shopping here  
via girlinthecafe
and I can really see myself here, actually, I used to see myself here quite often
via thechoosybeggar
 but today we needed to do shopping for things that are mostly edible ..
so we went to the boulangerie ... which was closed!  I cannot tell you how set I was on having almond croissants with tea this afternoon... picture me sulking.
And then we went to the fish market.. the complete opposite in olefactory delights .. bakery...fish market..bakery ... fish market.. see what I mean ?
No, I left these guys for someone else who would know what to do with them.. besides, I can't eat something after I have seen it's face.
It is a nice market... but no shoes and no handbags, just vegetables and fish. 
Why is that not exciting to me?
Dinner :
Salad of Avocado and Tomato with Olive Oil and Balsamic Glaze Dressing
or
There is a Double Chocolate Dulce de Leche Brownie for dessert.
Bon Appetit ! 


2 comments:

Leigha said...

Um. I would like to come over for dinner when I visit your imaginary home. (Smile)

Notes From ABroad said...

Leigha, you are very welcome to come to dinner!
We had the Pan Seared Salmon with Pasta.