This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunshine

OMIGOD the sun is out !!!
Bright, golden sunshine !!!
It is not freezing cold !!!




The plumber was supposed to be here 18 minutes ago.
I will not be out in the sunshine today, I think.


I will be
1- stuck in waiting
2- stuck in while he makes a big dirty noisy mess
3- stuck in cleaning


Why ? why ? why ? why ?????????


******************************************************************************************
Post Script
******************************************************************************************




3 hours after the plumber was supposed to arrive, his friend called to say he would be here tomorrow at 8 am. My answer was, he will be here tomorrow at 10 am or don't bother to come at all. . Ever... 
Then after taking a hot shower and throwing a huge hissy fit, we went for a long walk with the dog in the sunshine.
Lunch at a sidewalk cafe and more park walking and apartment looking and hot tea and a scone ... I am feeling fairly myself again.
But this is the End of El Plumber .. grrrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patience is a grossly overrated virtue...in fact hissy fit was completely appropriate!