This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I know I know, I have been lazy and have not posted. What kind of blogger am I anyway ??
A slothful blogger, who likes to sleep late, walk with the dog for long stretches of time in beautiful parks where I can pretend I am not in the middle of a huge city, jam packed with a gazillion people who all seem to have cars that they like to drive too fast and honk the entire time.
So there are days that I just like to stay still and quiet and pretend I am in the woods or at the beach and no one else is around .... not counting The Husband and the Pup.  We are together, wherever we go ~


So I will be back and post something vaguely interesting , hopefully.
Or I will tell you a good story that involves only living people and no scary parts.. and maybe even a photo or two.


Be patient.. you know what they say .. about Good Things? coming to those who wait .......


and remember to watch out for clowns... 
Just sitting there in a shop window, waiting to scare the bejeezus out of a little kid or a grown up or a dog..

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Heck, that did a fine job out of scaring the heck out of me!!!

Some days just lend themselves to a type of laziness. One doesn't go out and walk on those days, one saunters about...this is typical, and this, too, shall pass!