This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have a list of things that I Want To Do Here...
This is a warning, get out while you can... 


1- I want to change the color of the kitchen. It is dull. I want something brighter and lighter, maybe white.
2- I want to buy huge paintings or if all else fails, buy huge antique posters and put them on the walls. I don't care if they are "good" or "fine" ... I just want some color and life on those walls !
3- I would not mind having some more toile here and there. I mean, there is hardly any such thing as too much Toile. . . really.
4- I would love to buy a tree , one of those pruned very French little things and put it in a big pot on the balcony. It will look good from the inside but I will like it even more looking up at our apartment and seeing those very French trees on My Balcony.
5- I would like to get a driver and take a trip out into the countryside ... with the dog.
There are a few aspects to this wish that are making it pretty much impossible .. driver ... dog.
6- I need to go shopping. For everything. And Some People just can't understand that. still after all these years !!


OK.. that's it for now ... what is your list ? Go ahead, post it in your comment.. maybe you will inspire me to add more to mine .. or I might have given you some ideas too... yes?


Until then, here are some pretty pictures to look at ... if you like that sort of thing..
this is from a blog that had photos of a place called Ashington House. I can't remember which blog, dear blogger, please forgive me. Comment here and take credit if you see this.


This was taken on a  flower farm on an island in Portland Oregon. 
Perhaps I should just buy a beam and have it put in the kitchen ? 

This amazing sculpture is from the Rodin Museum, done by Camille Claudell. Marble and Alabaster, this is one of the first times I ever really really wished that I had a few million dollars to spend on a piece of art. 

This again is from a blog that I forgot the name of .. I don't keep track, I am terrible. I have this Thing about mirrors.. I have a lot but I always want more .. so these three grabbed my attention !
The largest reminds me of a mirror we saw in London at an antiques shop in Chelsea.. it was amazing and so was the price. .. thus I have photos and not the real thing.

And then there is the thought that , if I stop spending money on Things, I can spend it on a ticket to France where I can see the horses run wild and free.
Let me know how you liked the photos ~

No comments: