This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

OK. So, I got over it !


The Husband and the Dog  took me for a walk today, through parks and past lakes and it was impossible to stay cranky. The day was beautiful, the city is gorgeous and the Bloody Mary was pretty damned good. 


I do appreciate the good fortune that I enjoy, I also get homesick and expect people to treat me like they miss me too.
I know- I expect too much from people.


So walking , talking, drinking and walking made the day much better and plans for movies and shopping this week cheered me right up. Especially the Shopping part.
Oh and I want to try some new restaurants this week ... my Work is Never Done.


But let me say this  Amazon dot com had better get those presents- that were ordered a day in advance ( even though it says immediate delivery)- have still not arrived or  I am going to be more than cranky if they screw this up. 
There are 2 young ladies in the United States, celebrating birthdays and they are going to get those presents from us !! So get cracking Amazon  !!





No comments: