This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dear Diary, 


It is Saturday and it is May Day. 


Why can I not lie in bed all day? 


Why can this dog of mine who is overly intelligent, not learn something as simple as feeding himself?


Thank Goodness for The Husband, bringing me coffee in the morning. 
At least IF I have to get up, I can have one cup of coffee in me first.


These are the things one must learn to be Thankful for .. The Little Things...


Waking up to sunshine and quiet, even if it is too early in the morning.


May Day- very little traffic ... Everyone else is sleeping in !


An Air Show in the afternoon.


A Horse Race in the afternoon.


Most probably some walking, cafe sitting and perhaps a wee bit of shopping in the afternoon.


May Day.... hmmmmm ... might not be so bad after all ... you know... getting up early  and enjoying  it.


                                                                                     Photo by 2bp.blospot

No comments: