This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Merlin

Merlin has settled in to his new life here ... he seems to have adjusted quite easily.
Minette might be having a harder time with it. She likes him and they often are found sleeping next to each other , at afternoon nap times but she still gets all huffy and stomps out of the room if I am seen holding him and talking love talk to him.
If I try to hold her after I have been holding him, she will struggle to get away and will leave the room.
She has a lot of attitude, my little Minette.
Merlin ... no attitude at all.
He is old and sweet and dear. 
He has bad eyesight, he might be a bit hard of hearing and he is missing a few teeth.
But he is no longer all boney and frail feeling and he has been seen playing like a kitten with a new toy someone bought just for him.
He enjoys nothing more than a good pillow and some sunshine for his naps.
And at night, he is there on my bed, waiting for me to settle down so he can get his beauty rest.
He never meows. He never hisses or acts unpleasant in any way.
He does purr .. very loudly. Very sweetly.
It was a Good Day when we found Merlin.

3 comments:

Linda said...

We had cats...Taffy lived til she was 21...Kramer til he was 17...
We missed them for a long time...
Nothing like a purring kitten...Merlin sounds purrrrfect!
Enjoy your day Candice...
I have Miss V sleeping in her room♥️
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Notes From ABroad said...

You have Miss V, I have the cats ... how content we are :)

http://www.customwritinglab.com/ said...

Looks like he is a good pat. Hope he'll bring you lot of love and happiness. I think Minette will get used to Merlin soon.