This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Projects

I am planning projects for the Winter months to come. When it is like today, icy cold, snow covered ground and nothing better to do than stay home where it is warm..and there is no risk of sliding and being stuck somewhere .

I have a very large bedroom. It has   His and Hers closets. I also have 2 large chests of drawers.
I still seem to need Places to put Things.

So using this as an example, although I don't think I will go for the wooden crates, maybe something a bit more modern and finished .. and white .

Just for the shoes alone, this is a brilliant idea.

so this is one of my Winter Projects.

Do you make projects when you know you will be staying in and needing something to occupy yourself ? or are you happy to just loll around and enjoy being home and not having anything to do ?

Happy winter, lolling or otherwise ~

2 comments:

Faro said...

These crates would look fab painted white!

I'm not one of those people who feel they have to fill every minute doing something. Even doing nothing is still doing something, you know? Ha! Usually play it by ear - do what I feel, when I feel it - if at all possible. So much of our time is taken up with doing what has to be done that it's nice to just let things evolve and see where the day takes you.

Magical Daydream said...

I always seem to find a new project to keep myself busy. A wardrobe/closet seems like a perfect one ;)