This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Someone get me out of here


So ... I would go for the British understatement and say ''We got a bit of snow overnight''.
But who am I kidding ?

I am buried in snow !! I won't be out til July !!!

God took pity on me and sent me a neighbor with a snow blower thing that cleared my driveway so at least I know that if I have to run for my life, I can get at least as far as the end of the driveway ..
It is quite beautiful.
Someone get me out of here.

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

British understatement ... oh I know that one. We've had a little bit of wind and rain lately don't you know... ;-)