This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's in the Bag ..

Who loves their handbags ?  Do you carry various bags for various occasions ? What is your favorite color ? What is your favorite bag ? Do you keep them in a special place or just hang them anywhere ?
I admit it .. I am a collector and lover of handbags of all kinds.
Vintage Coach
Prada
Maybe next Spring
Mulberry
Since we are back in the United States and I can feel comfortable carrying any one of my collection of handbags, I have had quite a good time carrying a different bag each day .. or maybe not just for a day but I could if I wanted to.
I am glad that I am at the stage in life where I appreciate "Vintage" handbags, not just the old ones ( I have an original Carlos Falchi  ) but anything new is good too.

Do you love your handbags ? Do you have more than a couple ? 
Do you have a closet just for your bags ? 
Do you belong to Handbags Anonymous ? 
Tell me ...

No comments: