This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Marguerite Duras

"Very early in my life, it was too late. "



“You have to be very fond of men. Very, very fond. You have to be very fond of them to love them. Otherwise they're simply unbearable.” 


“Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we've ever met.” 


“The woman is the home. That's where she used to be, and that's where she still is. You might ask me, What if a man tries to be part of the home -- will the woman let him? I answer yes. Because then he becomes one of the children.” 

“a writer is a foreign country” 


Marguerite Duras ... Brilliant !

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Love it :)

Notes From ABroad said...

Yeah, thanks .. I especially like the one about Mothers lol