This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Dear Santa

Just a note , it isn't too early to mention a few things that have caught my eye and that would look very nice indeed, sitting under my Christmas tree this year.
Never mind the fact that we have no Christmas tree this year .. or any year we have lived here. 
They don't do Christmas trees. Well, real ones. No wreaths either.
Hot and Sunny Christmas .. but the presents are still good.
This year, for Christmas, I would like to have these boots ..
The Zippers. it is all about those zippers.
Who doesn't want this blouse ??  Santa, I want this blouse !  
I might let someone have the Blouse  ( above) if I can get this bag. Might .. not saying for sure.
Thank you Santa, I expect there will be surprises as usual.. and as usual, they will be even better than anything I asked for.