This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Paint it White

Browsing through the online real estate websites, I came across a few old homes that were in need of something. 
What ?
White paint.

People paint their walls all sorts of colours, sometimes with great results.
Sometimes it is enough to set off a migraine or at the least, make a person run outside into the daylight.

When we finally get our home sold and make our move back to North America, we are going to be house-hunting. 
But until then, I do it online.
Trulia.com is a wonderful website for people like us.

I have a new mantra ..
White paint, strip the floors, polish them, strip the kitchen, white ! white! white!

source

No comments: