This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spring shopping

They say Spring will be here soon.
They say Summer will be here soon.
I say it is still freezing  cold out and I am heartily sick of wearing boots and scarves and gloves and a coat.
But I still have to remember the sunblock .. aackkk !
There is nothing to do but go shopping and have tea in a cafe.
Poor me.

This feels like it is made of tissue. 
It will be my dream blouse when the humidity is as high as the temperatures. 


 This feels like I am not wearing anything, it has no shape, it just drapes.
 I will be thankful for this come December, January.
 I have a bag very much like this, same colour, not quite as big. 
I will carry it and enjoy the girliness of a pink handbag.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I will soon be wearing boots and scarves...blah...
But...never a pink handbag...

Cheers!
Linda :o)