This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Feeling Catty

I look forward to my next home. There will be a fireplace. Or even two. 
I will need a little cat to sit before the fire .. a house in the country requires a cat, no ?
 My grandmother only had Siamese cats. They all loved her. They hated me.
 Gives  new meaning to the Cat in the Hat.
Our last little cat was named Sebastian and he looked exactly like this one. 
I miss Sebastian  , he had Pup were best friends.

1 comment:

Linda said...

We had 2 cats...Taffy and Kramer...
Taffy lived 'til 22...
Kramer was 17,and never got over losing her...
My 2 daughters have 3 cats each, and my son has 1...
But..my daughter also has Lola, her golden retreiver...

I guess you could say..."we are crazy cat people"

Hope you had a good weekend..
Mine pissed down rain... :o(

Cheers!
Linda :o)

ps...that little cat in the hat, is so sweet!!!