This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dear Zara

I love you but there is a problem here .
The catalogues and online site show these wonderful clothes but the stores here  don't have the same things.
I realise that I live at the Bottom of the World!!  and there might be a reason to this, based on that ... but I am sad looking at catalogs of beautiful outfits that I need ! no, I must have ! and the stores here don't carry them.

ZARA

Now, tomorrow,  I am going to walk , back over to the closest Zara  , with my pesos clutched in my hot little  paw and I want to come home by taxi, because there are too many shopping bags for me to carry !!!!

So, Zara, I will see you tomorrow. Rain or shine. Be there or be square.


No comments: