This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Shoes

Never mind who the girl is wearing them .. the important thing is the Shoes and where can I get them .
We are leaving Summer, going into Autumn but I might possibly be back in NY this Summer .. just to be sure I am as confused as I can be.. weather-wise.
I want these shoes. They will go with everything and be perfect when I don't feel like wearing ballet flats .. I walk miles a day, City-walking... I need comfy shoes that look good.
There they are ! Love the color too.





1 comment:

helen tilston said...

I agree - they are awesome - please tell when you find out. geox had a great show a few years back - they were a ballet flat with a big cloth bow and the same colour.

Good Luck and Happy Easter
Helenxx