This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

White Rooms

It is Summer.
There is no avoiding the fact.
The days are hot and sunny.
Nights are comfortable for being outdoors but the air conditioning is needed.
I am spending quite a lot of time gathering photos of rooms that I would like to have .. to sleep in, to live in , to cook in.
I found a house in a real estate website and this would be the kitchen, After I take down all the ugly pine cupboards above the counters .. and paint everything white.
The house I found, has the possibilities of painted white floors too.
As the Summer continues to heat up, I will continue to dream of white rooms ~

No comments: